Registration is $90/camper!
• Life CHANGING worship!
• Heart CHANGING messages!
• Power PACKED Games!
• BEST FOOD EVER!!!
• 4 Days - 3 Nights!
There are two ways to register:
The Rec Crew!
Click the tabs below to get additional important information to make your camp experience the best it can be. Also below, click on the buttons to download the Medical Form and the What to Bring checklist.
Meal times will be at 8:45am, 12:30pm, and 6:00pm. The snack bar will be open three times a day in case campers would like to purchase candy, drinks, etc. Some free tickets for concessions will be in the camp welcome bag. An amount of $3-$5 per day is recommended for concession purchases. No lunch will be served on Saturday.
Medication/Special Medical Requests
Please be sure to complete and sign the Youth Camp Medication Form if your child needs to take any kind of prescription medication while at camp, or if there are any special needs that our nurse should be made aware of. Asthma Inhalers are the only form of medication that the camper will be allowed to keep with them. Please send two in case one is lost. All medication must be in the original container. The Medication Form cannot be signed prior to 24 hours before camp.
Security & Phone Policy
We are fully aware of our great responsibility in the care of your child. In the case of an emergency, you will be notified immediately. Incoming calls are not allowed, except in cases of emergency, out of consideration for other campers and planned activities. We will maintain 24 hour security staff and restrict access to workers and campers.
- By registering for camp, you agree to abide by all rules set forth by the Victory Church Int’l., Inc., Revolution Youth Camp and the Camp Director.
- Serious offenses such as possession of banned substances (drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms, etc.) shall be met with immediate dismissal from camp and will be reported to local authorities.
- Anyone who leaves the camp without approval of the Camp Director will be dismissed from the camp upon their return. In addition, local authorities will be notified.
- We restrict the use of vehicles operated by campers who provide their own transportation. No camper will be allowed to leave the property after check-in, unless a parent has contacted our office and made prior arrangements.
- No hazing of other students will be tolerated. Campers will be required to respect other campers and their property at all times.
- No cell phones, CD players, iPods, electronic games, electronic Bibles, etc. will be allowed at camp.
- Students and their parents/guardians will be held fully responsible for any damage caused to Victory Church Int’l., Inc.’s property.
- The Discipline Policy includes: warnings, timeouts, KP duty, work details, etc. Refusal of discipline will result in dismissal from camp.
- Refunds will not be issued for camp dismissals.
- Lice Policy: Lice is virtually impossible to treat in a cabin community such as camp. Therefore, if a student is found to have lice, we will have to ask that they be picked up from camp. No refunds will be issued. Please check your student before coming to camp.
- All campers will be required to wear closed toed shoes during all outside activities. No exceptions!
- Girls will be required to wear a swimsuit under their clothes during all outside activities to ensure modesty during games involving water.
Bible, Pen, Notebook (No electronic bibles allowed)
Twin sized air mattress OR a sleeping cot
Sleeping bag OR sheets and a blanket
Two pairs of closed toed shoes (they will get wet and muddy)
Clean, dry shoes for evening services
Underwear and socks
Clothes that can get dirty (no tank tops or short shorts)
Swim Suit/Suits (to be worn under clothing for water games)
Clothes for evening services
Towels and washcloths
Dirty clothes bag
Toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, etc.)
Medications (to be checked in with the nurse)
Spending money for the Concession Stand
A few NOTES:
** We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
** There will be an “electronics fast” during camp. No cell phones, iPods, games, etc. will be allowed during camp.
** Clothing - Our goal for dress at camp revolves around modesty. Shorts can be worn during the day but must be at least mid-thigh. Short athletic shorts or cheerleader shorts like those worn in gym class should not be worn.
**Abbreviated attire such as half shirts, tank tops, sundresses, spaghetti straps, halter-tops, or crop shirts will not be allowed. This includes shirts with sides ripped out. No basketball jerseys without undershirts are allowed. All clothing must cover shoulders, back, sides and navels at all times. Shoes must be worn at all times. Closed toed shoes must be worn during all outside activities -- No exceptions!!
**Recreation during the day is often messy! When planning what clothes to bring, you will want to bring older clothes and shoes that you can get wet, muddy and dirty! Ladies must wear a bathing suit under their clothing during the outside activities. Pajamas are not allowed for recreation activities.
** It gets really hot in the summer and you will be spending a lot of time outdoors. Please keep this in mind when packing.
Our regular rate is only $90. This price includes food, lodging and a camp T-shirt. Registration and a $25 deposit are due no later than July 1st, in order to guarantee your spot and your camp T-shirt. The remaining balance is due upon check-in.
HOW LONG IS REVOLUTION CAMP?
Revolution Camp is 4 days and 3 nights.
Check-in is on Wednesday between 4:00-6:00pm.
Dismissal is Saturday at 11:00am.
WHO CAN ATTEND REVOLUTION CAMP?
From students who are entering the 6th grade to students who are exiting the 12th grade.
WHO CAN JOIN THE REC CREW INTERNS?
The Rec Crew is for college and career aged individuals who have a passion for sharing Jesus and living a life for HIM. Our Rec Crew Interns put in a lot of hours behind the scenes to ensure that our camp runs smoothly. You must be willing to work hard and be a positive, Christ centered example to those around you.
WHERE IS REVOLUTION CAMP?
Our camp is located just outside of the DFW metroplex and the City of Plano, TX.
Victory Church . 6301 E. Parker Road . Parker, Texas 75002 . 972-429-7000
2007 — Change Your World
2008 — Live Loud
2009 — Protect This House
2010 — Stand
2011 — Unshakable
2012 — Transformed
2013 — Devastated By Love
2014 — No Limits
2015 — AMP it Up
2016 — Anchored
2017 — fearless.
2018 — Mighty Warrior
2019 — Waymaker
2020 — *No camp due to pandemic shutdown